18 The truth helps you become stronger, after reading it you will find many useful things, your mind will find the motivation to rise up in life, take different actions and thoughts first.
1. No matter how many mistakes you make, no matter how slow you walk, you still beat those who never know the word “try”.
2. If you want things you never had before, then do things you never did.
3. Never regret what happened in the past, because at that moment, that’s exactly what you wanted.
4. Worry is the most pointless thing in the world. It’s like holding an umbrella and running around waiting for it to rain.
5. “Don’t confuse my personality and my attitude. My personality speaks about who I am, and my attitude depends on who you are.
6. Success is not the final destination, failure is not the abyss, it is just the motivation for you to be more stable on the way you are about to step.
7. The only difference between a good day and a bad day lies in your attitude.
8. When life drives you to a dead end, don’t ask: why me? But let’s say: try me!
9. Never give your secret to anyone, because, if you can’t keep it, you can count on someone else?
10. Like a wild flower, learn to survive in all the harshest situations, even when people think you can’t.
11. When you want to find someone who will change your life, look in the mirror.
12. Be strong, everything will be fine. The sky may be stormy, but the rain cannot fall forever.
13. If others respect you, respect them. If they do not respect you, still respect them, do not let the actions of others affect your good personality. Because, you are you, not someone else.
14. The vast ocean wouldn’t be able to sink a ship without water flowing inside it. Likewise, difficulties will not knock you down if you don’t allow them to.
15. Life is only one, so do what makes you happy and be with the people that make you smile.
16. If you expect people to be kind to you just because you’re nice to them, it’s like expecting a lion not to eat you just because you don’t eat it. Life is inherently not fair, learn to adapt.
17. If others speak ill of you, judge you even though they know nothing about you. Don’t be sad, remember one thing carefully: “Dogs bark when meeting strangers”
18. Sometimes, not as a person has changed, just their mask has fallen off.