Home / Life lessons / It is our inappropriate attitudes and practices that really make them the problem

It is our inappropriate attitudes and practices that really make them the problem

In life, things we don’t want always happen. Ourselves are not the problem themselves, it is our inappropriate attitudes and practices that really make them the problem.

18 Facts to help you become stronger, after reading it you will find many useful things

Waiting for someone to help me, please help yourself

Do your own good, do not care about the workshop of others

A cockroach, out of nowhere, flew into the restaurant and landed on the shoulder of a lady.

Lady extremely panicked. Her face was so pale, she screamed as she jumped out of her seat, trying hard to shake the cockroach away.

The cockroach flew over to the shoulder of another lady. This lady was equally frightened and created an even greater chaos.

And so, the cockroach passes from one person to another. The chaos was increasing.

Finally the waiter also ran. He waved it lightly with the scarf and the cockroach accidentally flew over his shoulder. Very calmly, he slowly walked to the door, then lightly touched it. The cockroach flies itself out into the garden. The chaos is over.”

It is our inappropriate attitudes and practices that really make them the problem
It is our inappropriate attitudes and practices that really make them the problem

At first glance, we easily mistakenly believe that the chaos was brought about by the cockroach. But through the handling of the waiter, we understand that is not the case. The actual chaos was created by the ladies’ actions toward the cockroach, not the cockroach itself.

In life, things we don’t want always happen.

Ourselves are not the problem themselves, it is our inappropriate attitudes and practices that really make them the problem.

In communication, too.

30 sayings can change the fate of man, must read once

You say no one understands, inferiority in crowd is what happens to you in the present. But that’s not the point, the problem lies in how you respond to the barrier to overcoming your self-esteem is really satisfactory.

“Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% how you react to it.” – Charles R. Swindoll

The whole family is eating breakfast, your daughter accidentally spills coffee on your shirt. You get angry, yell at your daughter, and scold your wife for being too careless when you put the coffee cup too close to the edge of the table. Hurry to change into a new shirt but when you return to the table, the girl is crying because she has not finished breakfast and is not ready to go to school. As a result, the daughter was unable to catch the school bus. The wife was in a hurry because she was late for work, so you had to take the children to school. You’re also late for work, so you drive in a hurry.

Arriving at work 20 minutes late, you just find out you forgot important papers at home. The start of the day was terrible. Perhaps, the whole day will not get better! Tan work, wife and daughter greet you with a sullen and tense face.

If you could go back in the morning, what would you do? When coffee stains your shirt and your daughter is about to cry, just say softly: “It’s okay, be careful next time.” You take a towel, go to the bedroom to change to another shirt, then pick up the necessary papers for work and go back to the dining room. Through the window, you see your daughter on the bus to school. Say goodbye to your wife, you drive to work without traffic jams, or even come to work 5 minutes earlier.

Two different happenings for the same story. Now you understand how your reaction affects the events of life.

Remember: How you respond to 10% of random events will determine the rest of your life 90%. So it is our inappropriate attitudes and practices that really make them the problem.

Mind of harming people is not possible, but defense of people cannot be without

About admin

Check Also

Mind of harming people is not possible, but defense of people cannot be without

Mind of harming people is not possible, but defense of people cannot be without

Do not be caught off guard with sweet words, gentle, because behind it there may ...